Personal Information We Collect and Disclose for a Business Purpose. In the preceding 12 months, we collected and shared the following categories of personal information about consumers:
- Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers);
- Commercial or transactions information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered);
- Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences; and
- Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above.
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
Recipients of Personal Information. We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below for commercial and business purposes:
- Service providers;
- Advertising providers; Internet service providers;
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. Residents of certain states have rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. You may be able to exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to confirm whether we are processing personal information about you.
- The right to correct inaccuracies in the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; our purposes for collecting or selling personal information about you; the categories of personal information about you that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information about you.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of processing and sharing of personal data for interest-based advertising. Please note that if you opt out of certain practices, we may be unable to provide you with some services. Additionally, we do not knowingly sell or share personal data of individuals under 16.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the above privacy rights.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
Depending on your state, if you have submitted a request that you believe we have not fulfilled, you may contact us to appeal our decision by sending an email with the subject line “Appeal” to email@example.com.
Verification Process and Required Information. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, your first name, last name, and email address and we may also need to ask for a mailing address and phone number.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf by verifying your identity and providing signed, written permission to the authorized agent to make the request.